Posted on May 21, 2017 by Inna Blitshtein
Creating a custom blog is an important part of the business because it boosts the creative workspace of the particular companies. A professional and comprehensive website is important for almost every business owned because these blogs are specifically written for a certain purpose.
Custom blog creation translates to further popularity and at some point may even drive positive sales and trade.Advertisements and content presented in these blogs are essential to business development in the digital space and to create an effective custom blog which can contribute well to business, website developers can follow these tips:
- Have a clear goal – Each website is created with a different purpose. Having a clear goal will enable the business website to focus on a specific goal of presenting the company’s services and products. This will help the website provide useful information and attract potential clients to the business. Having a specific goal or purpose will save the business more time and money
- Immediately present the purpose in a clear manner – visitors don’t usually spend a lot of time reading through long-winded sentences that don’t state the purpose quickly. Custom blogs should immediately state basic information so that readers may effectively understand the content of the blog
- Present original content – custom blogs will be more attractive if it presents original and new content. Each company should have their own writer or editor to construct blogs which will essentially showcase the services and products of the business
- Focus on customer service – website owners should move away from writing a blog content which solely focuses on the company’s products and services. It should also present the benefits that customers and client can get from the company’s service
- Develop an attractive page – business websites should be competitively beautiful. It should present a simple format with a home page and contact page. The page should include the main page which displays the general overview of services
- Look for website design inspiration – when creating a first custom blog, website owners should draw inspiration from other established website which they relly like. it is important to make sure that concepts of the inspiration site are not copied but will only serve as a format or outline for the newly designed site.
- Consider future growth – when planning a business, the future growth should always be the key thing to consider. Website owners must always think about investing in a business which will potentially develop over time
- Always include a contact form – new custom blogs should be set up with easy contact. There should be a main e-mail, phone or mobile number which may be used by clients to send a message to. A contact information is important so that clients can immediately connect with businesses which they find impressive or attractive
- Sport a simple layout design – template should be kept clean, elegant, and organized so that it may easily display the content
- Add valuable images – visual such as images and videos can make the site more eye-catching for viewers. Scouting good images of products and services may translate to sales
Custom blogs don’t merely focus on design; rather it is more concerned about the written content. This information proves to be important as it is the basis of consumers’ trust and that which gauges their understanding of the products and services that are offered.
Posted on May 16, 2017 by Inna Blitshtein
Social bookmarking refers to an online service which allows the users to add, annotate, edit and share bookmarks within the online web. It is used to send links of interesting contents to other people. It manages data, information, and links well because it allows people to save links to the web. Social bookmarking also allows users tag a web page with the web-based tool to be accessed easily on another device. Online bookmarks can be accessed anywhere as long as users have the internet connection and this allows them to manage more items efficiently.
Social bookmarking has been effective in online marketing and organization; it is also efficient for ongoing workloads as bookmarks can be bookmarked can be accessed from several devices as long as the same online account in logged in. Most social bookmarking sites display items based on most popular and recently added data, information, or graphics.
It targets proper organization and easy accessing as it allows users to choose from proper headings, tags, or titles that specifically cater to the things they want to see. Social bookmarking narrows down items that users are looking for. These are sites on which internet users share their web pages, articles, blog posts, images, and videos.
Aside from organization, social bookmarking also moves towards increasing brand awareness. It helps to promote the topics specifically and helps users find the websites that display the articles based on their own interest. It also targets social communication as it connects with other users and recommends articles which may prove to be useful and informative to them.
Benefits of Social Bookmarking
- Organization – allows data and information to be compiled using a user-generated description, tags, titles and categorization
- Easy website access – social bookmarking can introduce a site to a search engine, therefore promoting the site’s internal page to more users a
Social Bookmarking’s role in the website promotion
- Quality Traffic – Social bookmarking provides an opportunity to get a lot of new traffic. This boosts the site’s popularity because the topics that are searched are within the site that users are promoting
- Higher Potential to be seen on search engines
- Proper tagging attracts more client and visitors as it can easily be accessed and navigated
Posted on May 11, 2017 by Inna Blitshtein
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click and it is a marketing and advertising strategy which proves to be accountable and very effective. It benefits both the platform and the advertiser in a very profitable way of reaching new customers. Pay-per-click ads are basically paid search campaigns that aim to target specific markets and demographics. It is basically a model of internet marketing wherein the advertiser pays a certain amount of money for each time that their ads are clicked or visited. It easier terms, pay-per-click is the advertiser’s way of buying visits instead of the traditional way of actually earning it.
Pay-per-click allows the advertisers to bid for an ad placement in a search engine such as Google. It allows clients to pay their way to have their sites placed at the top of the bulk link that appears whenever users search for keywords. Advertisers can also work their way through making their websites a sponsored link, leading to more visits. PPC further increases the popularity of brand and service by publicizing the advertisement through media and search engines. It can effectively work with new businesses that are looking to attract new customers. Businesses should not be concerned about paying a huge amount for PPC when the website already copped a number of customers. PPC works in a fair way which means that ads that are proven to be useful and customer satisfying are giving a reward by paying a smaller amount each click or visit the website. Smaller cost means that the company has the potential to have higher business profits.
Google AdWords is the most popular PPC advertising platform and it is widely used by businesses from across the world. It basically allows advertisers to pay and get top positions on the search engine or appear on relevant partner websites. Google AdWords has the ability to deliver instant traffic and complement existing SEO strategies.
There are several key things to consider when conducting PPC marketing through Google Adwords:
- Keyword relevance – it is important to understand that more keywords on the site can bring more search matches. Therefore, advertisements should contain as much relevant PPC keywords for it to hit the top on search engine market. It should also consist proper advertisement texts and information that will make it more attractive to internet users and to cop more attention.
- Landing page quality – aside from the content, the visual aspect of the advertisement should also catch the attention of viewers. The website quality should immediately portray a persuasive look and contain beautiful graphics. It should be easy to explore and navigate for needed information and answers to basic queries.
- Quality score – this is the rating that the search engine (Google) gives the advertisement. It is measured through the relevance and number of keywords which are listed, the quality of the landing page, as well as the entire functionality of the PPC campaign. The advertisements which will receive the highest scores will have the privilege to enjoy overwhelming search engine publicity for a lower price ad clicks.
The management of the pay-per-click system is a vital way to help the business nourish and to get more customers to know and understand the company’s products and services. The PPC works as a promotional and marketing material that it conducted within the digital world.
Posted on May 6, 2017 by Inna Blitshtein
Mobile websites are browser-based internet services that can be accessed through smaller devices like smartphones and tablets. It aims to make a responsive design that will enable users to navigate the site easily. A good mobile website design should portray the layout which is suitable for smaller screens and can easily be accessed using any mobile device’s web browsers such as Safari and Chrome.
Designs are expected to be mobile-friendly which means that it should display graphics and texts correctly when the site is accessed on handheld devices. Designs should show message and context clearly so that needed information are easily read. Mobile website designs are effective if the photos and texts are suitable to be fitted in screens that are just 1/5 of the desktop. Web sites on mobile devices are used to connect with social networks, surfing the internet for new information as well as shopping and making purchases.
There are different ways to create an effective and essentially navigable mobile websites. These are some of the tips to make designs suitable for smaller devices:
- Consider evolving technology – mobile website designers should create a design that will be suited to all sorts of devices which may be invented over the course for the years. Designers must think about the future and assess if the design will still be worth investing in even after the release of new technological devices.
- Know the target audience – designers should understand their target market and know who they are creating the site for. Knowing the age or work bracket may help the designers create a suitable site which will appeal to the market’s visual preference.
- Maintain the core content of the website – users usually use their mobile devices to continue to continue the tasks they left on their desktops. Therefore, the aim of mobile website designs is to portray a continuous journey across devices by making the site an exact reflection of the desktop version. At this turn of the century, most of the people are always on the go. Therefore, mobile websites should retain the content for both devices to make to make it more convenient for users to transfer from one device to the other.
- Consider compatibility and fragmentation – devices have various types of operating systems and each one functions differently. Designers should make sure that created websites are compatible with iOS and android. Designs are expected to function with the latest versions of the system.
- Deliver content quickly – good designs should display the content immediately to keep the user’s attention within the website. Immediately mediated information keeps the site visitor interested. Designs should maintain a clean and elegant
- Choose the right web font – use fonts that will sharpen the design more. Make sure to make it readable even on small devices. It is important to maintain the responsiveness of typography to maintain readability.
- Make the site navigable – consider the sizes of button and make sure that the site is completely navigable with one thumb. It should not require pinching and zoom in. Designs must make targets large enough to be easily selectable. This characteristic will remove any complaints on accidental taps and will further improve user experience.
These are just some of the tips to create and effective and mobile-friendly design. The functionality and easy navigability is the key to creating a widely used and visited website. Users are more keen to explore websites that are easy to access and the ones that are immediately displaying the information that they are looking for. Understanding the world of mobile website designing is important for growing businesses and any other functions and purpose of the website created.
Posted on May 1, 2017 by John
Whether you’re about to build a website, or whether you already have one and are thinking about developing a mobile ready design, then there are several important facts that you should be aware of in advance. In this post we will cover all of what we consider to be the most important mobile website design principles to get your mobile site off to a great start.
Mobile design has become increasingly important as the technology has developed, and web developers have been fighting to create the best solution over the past decade or so. At first we saw mobile websites which were hosted separately from the original website, but finally, responsive design seems to offer a one size fits all solution that works for everyone.
How responsive works
Responsive design is a way of building websites for mobile and tablet devices, and it works in most cases with a scaling tool. When the website is opened, the device type and screen size causes the design of the website to scale appropriately, meaning that whether your screen is large or if you’re using your mobile, the proportions are always the same.
Focus on speed
Unlike browsing with a secure and steady connection at home, browsing on the go can be less reliable. This is why when designing for mobile, speed becomes a top priority. The solution is to strip back your design as much as possible, to design efficiently, and to remove unnecessary design elements, as well as images, videos, and so on.
One key difference with mobile browsing is a smaller screen size, and thus the need to make the most of the space you have. One of the most ingenious solutions so far has to be hidden menus, which come in and out of view as they’re needed, freeing up extra space on the screen for your content.
Overall, mobile design should be kept as simple and straightforward as possible, at least to begin with. Once you have a fully functioning site you can always develop it, but try not to run before you can walk.
Posted on April 26, 2017 by John
Over the past few years the dominance of mobile browsing has hit its peak, with now more of us spending more time browsing on mobile or tablet devices than fixed home PCs or laptops. The result of this when it comes to web design is that mobile website design has become integral to every business online. In this post we will look at some of the basic principles for creating a stunning and functional mobile site.
One core trait for mobile sites which are less relevant when building a desktop ready site is speed. Unlike a fixed static connection at home, browsing on the move can be inconsistent, and is generally slower to load. In order to minimise the effect of this, there are many steps a web developer can take, including being more efficient with design elements, being minimal with media like high resolution photos and videos is also key.
When designing your mobile site you should be economic with every choice you make. If there is ever an element which seems inessential, then cut it out. You need to prioritise performance by only using design elements which serve a purpose.
When designing for mobile, it’s more important than ever to make sure that all of the features work effectively. Take advantage of design elements like hidden menu screens, where possible opt for horizontal rather than vertical scrolling, and be sure to remove any unnecessary tools.
Here it is also essential that you focus on scaling for each page of your site. If your audience constantly needs to zoom in and out, they may quickly get tired.
Last but not least, mobile design needs to be finger (and thumb) friendly. This means ensuring that all icons and buttons are large enough to click on by hand (or leaving space between icons). Be sure to pay particular attention to the menus on your website, especially the fixed menu that remains on every page of the site. If your users struggle to click onto the page that they’re looking for, this can be very frustrating and is likely to be a turn off.